Too Many Books :-D

Hahaha is there ever such a thing as too many books? Nah... :-D

Well I am a true bookworm, I read about a book a day so it's pretty bad when books start stacking up under my bed, on my bookcase, and in my dining room!!!! Here's the books that are "piling" up!!!!

Right now I have 3 Love Inspired contemporary romances I'm reading
1. Bluegrass Hero by Allie Pleiter
2. More Than a Cowboy by Susan Hornick
3. The Cowboy Next Door by Brenda Minton (my cousin let me borrow this so I'll have to finish this first so she won't kill me)!!!

I'm also reading some Chick Lit too (my fave newly discovered fiction genre):
4. Everything's Coming Up Josey by Susan May Warren
5. Shopaholic and Sister by Sophie Kinsella

I'm also into the YA Vampire/SciFi-ish stuff like Stephenie Meyer (thanks Rachel for getting me hooked!!) so I'm reading a few new authors in the genre:

6. Frostbite: A Vampire Academy Novel, Book #2 by Richelle Mead (yeah I know I'm never lucky enough to find book #1 in the series first so... I gotta read book #2 first in this series AND the Shopaholic series!!!!)
7. Warrior Princess by Frewin Jones


These books are supposed to be coming in the mail for me from various book swap sites (I'm too poor to support my habit by shopping retail for more than a few books at a time and as you can tell a FEW books won't do for me :-P)
8. Shopaholic Takes Manhattan by Sophie Kinsella
9. And Baby Makes Five by Gail Gaymer Martin
10. The Manning Brides by Debbie Macomber
11. Million Dollar Dilemma by Judy Baer
12. Snow Angel by Jamie Carie
13. Her Captain's Heart by Lyn Cote
14. The Red Siren by M.L. Tyndall
15. Hannah Grace by Sharlene MacLaren

I just finished reading:
16. Confessions of a Shopaholic by Sophie Kinsella
17. Shopaholic Ties the Knot by Sophie Kinsella
18. Stealing Home by Allison Pittman
19. The Broken Path by Cami Checketts
20. Envy: A Luxe Novel by Anna Godbersen (a new fave author/series of mine)...WHHEEEWWWW!!!!!


I think I am going to start doing something productive after I finish my books! I think I'm going to review them on this blog!! I'm not sure if anybody even looks at my blog but whatever, it'll make me feel like I did something useful :-) If you have any recommendations for some good reads feel free to let me know!! Have a great day!

P.S. Oh yeah I forgot...I just won a copy of Ruby's Slippers by Leanna Ellis...sooooo I'll be reading that soon as well...like I said, think I read much?????

Comments

  1. Hi Renee!

    I've read "The Red Siren" by M.L. Tyndall ~ it's a great book. I can't wait to read the next book in the series, "The Blue Enchantress". If you haven't read her series "Legacy of the King's Pirates", you should, you will enjoy them as well.

    I have "The Manning Brides" by Debbie Macomber and "Snow Angel" by Jamie Carie on my TBR shelf. Let me know what you think about them.

    BTW, thanks for inviting me to check out your blog. I think it looks great!

    Happy Reading! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love your comments, keep 'em coming!!!

Popular posts from this blog

November Giveaway Hop: Young Adult ARC Pack (US Giveaway)

Book Birthday Party, Day Two: Author Julie Lessman

Blogaversary Celebration Day One: Author, Janet Dean