Ermagerd! Series Seven Doctor Who Trailer!

Early this morning (1: 23AM to be exact) while trying to relax with my Kindle I saw on Facebook that the new trailer for series 7 of my all-time favorite show, Doctor Who had been posted. Having the need to see the trailer for the first time on a screen bigger than 7 inches I ran down the stairs, turned on the computer, signed into FB and had a few fan-girl moments. Squee! Can you tell I love this show? Hahaha! Check out the trailer below if you haven't seen it yet or if you have click on it anyway, watch again and just wish they'd officially announce the premiere date already!




Happy Watching!


Comments

  1. Oh my goodness...I need a premiere date already!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know!!!! There were all kinds of rumors that August 25th was the date but I guess it was just that rumors! I can't take it! Oy!

    xoxo~ Renee

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love your comments, keep 'em coming!!!

Popular posts from this blog

November Giveaway Hop: Young Adult ARC Pack (US Giveaway)

Book Birthday Party, Day Two: Author Julie Lessman

Blogaversary Celebration Day One: Author, Janet Dean