A "Yummy" Review: THINaddictives Flavored Almond Thins

Thanks to Klout and THINaddictives I was given the opportunity to try three of THINaddictives newest cookie flavors, Cranberry, Pistachio, and Cinnamon Raisin. Normally I'm not one for "healthy" food (just look at my Tweets from last night, I was baking a batch of brownies at almost midnight) but these THINaddictive snacks are TO DIE FOR! At only 100 calories a pack I didn't have to feel guilty about eating a pack and then going back for another pack -- yeah, they were pretty awesome so I had to go back for seconds. The THINaddictives website mentions that they are "cookies" but don't let that fool you, the texture is more like a biscotti than say, a sugar cookie. I think these would be great with a cup of hot tea or coffee. I love crunchy cookies and anything with almonds so if you or your kids are looking for a sweet but guilt-free snack THINaddictives might be something to add to your next grocery list. The ingredient list is pretty minimal which is great if you don't like a whole lot of "unpronounceable" stuff in your food. Everyone in my family, my mother, my father, and even my 17-year-old brother raved about them so I can safely say THINaddictives has won my family over and we are now fans for life.

From L to R: Cinnamon Raisin, Pistachio, & Cranberry

A Little About THINaddictives (taken from the THINaddictive website HERE):
THINaddictives® brand delicious "so thin soo crunchy sooo addictive cookies" are a cherished family recipe passed on from generation to generation. How lucky are we to have the last of a great generation, our mother, to see our state of the art facility producing her famous almond thin cookie. Our gift to the past generations is to strive to keep her treat looking as hand made as if it just came out of her warm loving oven itself. She always prided herself on letting us know that no two cookies were never exactly alike. Some were thinner, some were thicker. The ones that she so carefully sliced from the beginning of her cherished loaf were always smaller and always just that much more special to her adoring family.

To learn more about THINaddictives and where to purchase them visit the THINaddictives website.

*I was given a free product because I'm a Klout influencer. I am under no obligation to receive the sample or talk about this company. I get no additional benefits for talking about the product or company.*


Comments

  1. Very cool! Was trying to think if I've seen these at my store....don't think so, but I'll have to keep an eye out for them :)

    On a seperate note, what's Klout? Lol
    Hannah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Klout is a site that basically sees how much influence you have on FB, Twitter, blogging, Youtube, Google + etc and based on your influence you get a score. If your score is a certain number you're eligible for certain "perks" based on your interests, likes etc. It's still somewhat confusing to me and this is the first "perk" I've every received but I like it. As for the THINaddictives I think Costco is one of the few places that sells these. If you want them I think you have to get them from their site.

      xoxo,
      Renee

      Delete
  2. Yum--I'd love to try these! Each flavor sounds so good. I will have them on my list the next time I venture to CostCo.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They were delish. According to their Facebook page theythey are going to start selling them in more stores come 2013. :)

      xoxo,
      Renee C.

      Delete
  3. Hi, Renee! Thanks for the awesome review—we're so glad you liked them. We're so lucky to have fans like you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The whole family thanks you for the healthy snacks :)

      xoxo
      Renee

      Delete

Post a Comment

I love your comments, keep 'em coming!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Book Birthday Party, Day Two: Author Julie Lessman

November Giveaway Hop: Young Adult ARC Pack (US Giveaway)

Blogaversary Celebration Day One: Author, Janet Dean