New Season, New Glasses!



Lowry frames in Woodland Tortoise
One thing that you might overlook when transitioning your wardrobe every season is your eyewear! I can't go anywhere without my glasses. I'm one of those people who can't see the big E on the eye chart if I'm more than a foot away. If there is a good thing about being myopic these days is that there are more options for buying stylish glasses than even just five years ago. Glasses are now super easy to purchase. With just the click of a finger you can find a list of prescription eye wear sites and have them delivered right to your mailbox. I don't know about you, but when it comes to my glasses spending 15 minutes in some mall shop, making a decision just to get it over with, shelling out 400 plus dollars, and then regretting my selection when said glasses arrive two weeks later, is just not fun. I like to be able to see what my glasses will look like with my whole wardrobe, different hairstyles, or different makeup. That's not something you can do at traditional optometrists.

My Fit Kit!
One of the newest sites out there is felix + iris. I'm a nerd who likes to sit down and watch the local news every evening, and as a bespectacled viewer, the Angie's List story aired concerning the pros of online glasses buying caught my eye (no pun intended). After the story, I decided to do some investigating of my own and found the felix + iris site to be one of the most straight-forward, user friendly, online stores out there. What's really cool is they are one of the few e-tailers who offer in home try ons! That means you can request up to four frames and have them delivered right to your door for free. Take the profile quiz, order your frames, pick out the pair from the Fit Kit that speaks to you, send all your frames back (free return shipping!) along with your valid prescription, and bam! the magicians in the lab work their magic and send you your glasses in a matter of days.

Coco, and me in my new Lowry frames!
I am SO pleased with my glasses and how stylish they look. It's not everyday you get to speak with a co-founder of a company and have them make sure you are satisfied with every aspect of your experience. The big guys out there can definitely learn a thing or two from this business's practices! A great experience all around!

Let me know what changes you plan to make to your wardrobe this autumn. Are glasses a part of your new look?

*I receive products for review from companies, publishers, publicists, and/or authors. I am not required to write positive reviews. The opinions I have expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255.*


Comments

  1. Renee, your new glasses are super cute on you! The Lowry frame suits your style. Enjoy your new glasses!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I think they are so fun and I'm really pleased with the entire felix+iris experience!

      Delete

Post a Comment

I love your comments, keep 'em coming!!!

Popular posts from this blog

November Giveaway Hop: Young Adult ARC Pack (US Giveaway)

Book Birthday Party, Day Two: Author Julie Lessman

Blogaversary Celebration Day One: Author, Janet Dean