Freebie Alert: Five Days in Skye by Carla Laureano

Hi all, I hope you had a Happy 4th! I thought I'd let you know that for today only, July 5, 2013, you can get Carla Laureano's latest contemporary novel, Five Days in Skye free for most e-book platforms. I encourage you to take advantage of this special offer if you enjoy Christian romances. I'm reading the book right now and I'm really enjoying it. Look for my review soon, but in the meantime make sure you snatch up the book while it's available for free! As always, DOUBLE CHECK before you click "Buy" to make sure the book is still free to avoid and unexpected charges.






About the book:
Hospitality consultant Andrea Sullivan has one last chance to snag a high-profile client or she’ll have to kiss her dreams of promotion good-bye. When she’s sent to meet Scottish celebrity chef James MacDonald on the Isle of Skye, she just wants to finish her work as efficiently as possible. Yet her client is not the opportunistic womanizer he portrays himself to be, and her attraction to him soon dredges up memories she’d rather leave buried. For James, renovating the family hotel is a fulfillment of his late father’s dreams. When his hired consultant turns out to be beautiful, intelligent, and completely unimpressed by his public persona, he makes it his mission to win her over. He just never expects to fall under her spell.

Soon, both Andrea and James must face the reality that God may have a far different purpose for their lives—and that five days in Skye will forever change their outlook on life and love.


To learn more about the fantastic Carla, visit her website and be sure to check out her blog too!

Happy Reading!



Comments

  1. Yay! Thanks for this Renee - even without an e-reader, it's still fun to snatch these. Being a bit of a pre-planner, I guess for the inevitable. ;)

    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I never thought I'd get an e-reader but I've loved every one that I've had! I do still love my "real" books the best, but the e-reader is great for collecting books, especially if you have limited space in your house like I do! :-)

      Delete
  2. Thank you for this info, Renee!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the heads up. I'm heading over now. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love your comments, keep 'em coming!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Book Birthday Party, Day Two: Author Julie Lessman

November Giveaway Hop: Young Adult ARC Pack (US Giveaway)

Blogaversary Celebration Day One: Author, Janet Dean