Celebrating the Bachelorette, Twenties Style!


I've been rambling on and on about my search (and discovery!) of the perfect flapper dress for my bestie's bachelorette party. Y'all are probably sick to death of the words dress and flapper just from my mentions alone! Well, I'm happy to say that this past weekend was the big day. Not the wedding mind you, but the bachelorette party in beautiful, vibrant Pittsburgh. Let me tell you, if you've never experienced the 'Burgh, you are missing out on tons of rich history and diversity.


Must-haves for any flapper -- red lipstick, red nails, beads, & feathers!
Anyhoo, back to the party -- it was fabulous. I can't tell you how much the bride enjoyed her day and how absolutely smashing we all looked in our twenties inspired get up. The number of people who complimented everyone on our ensembles did wonders for our egos. Thanks to Gabe's, Etsy, and eBay, the entire crew was able to pull together some great looks. The James Street Gastropub and Speakeasy provided the perfect backdrop for our twenties frocks.

Selfie with the bride to be!

From the few photos I've posted, I'm sure you can see just how fun the evening turned out to be. The weekend in general was a great celebration of sisterhood and the joy that comes with friendship. I recommend a ladies' night for anyone as a fun way to unwind!



Comments

  1. Renee, this really does sound like it was fabulous! Thanks for sharing your terrific photos.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love your comments, keep 'em coming!!!

Popular posts from this blog

November Giveaway Hop: Young Adult ARC Pack (US Giveaway)

Book Birthday Party, Day Two: Author Julie Lessman

Blogaversary Celebration Day One: Author, Janet Dean