Luv & Emma's Dry Pets Plus ~ Muddy Paws, Be Gone!

Coco and her Dry Pets Plus!
Any family with pets knows that it's a struggle to keep your furry family clean and dry - especially when the weather is dreary. Snow or rain, can make for some messy situations. After every outdoor adventure or potty break, paws big or small need a good cleaning. My family has always used an old bath towel to take care of the muddy situation that are Coco's and Toby's (two rough collies) paws in the mucky spring and summer and snowy winter months.

Last month I had the opportunity to try a new product from Luv & Emma's -- the Dry Pets Plus microfiber cleaning towel. The Dry Pets Plus is a towel designed to hang on almost any door handle for easy access and convenience after you and your pets come in from the outdoors. With its clever design and cute paw print graphics, the Dry Pets Plus looks nice hanging next to my pets' beds or on the laundry door. It dries quickly and any time it needs refreshed, I just pop it into the wash along with Coco and Toby's bedding. Although I haven't tried it on bath day, I'll just bet this little towel would come in handy for drying off a freshly bathed dog or cat too.

To learn more about the Dry Pets and Dry Pets Plus pet towels, visit the Luv & Emma website.

* I receive complimentary books/products for review from publishers, publicists, and/or authors or companies. I am not required to write positive reviews. The opinions I have expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255.*


Comments

Post a Comment

I love your comments, keep 'em coming!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Book Birthday Party, Day Two: Author Julie Lessman

November Giveaway Hop: Young Adult ARC Pack (US Giveaway)

Blogaversary Celebration Day One: Author, Janet Dean