Marvel's Doctor Strange ~ Teaser Trailer

Guys. It's FINALLY here! *insert heart eyes emoji* After all those photos in EW a few months ago and the set photos shared by Marvel last week, I've been dying to see some real footage of Benedict Cumberbatch aka Stephen Strange in action or at least some more details on the story itself. While there isn't much in the way of action, I loved the glimpses of Tilda Swinton and Rachel McAdams that I wasn't expecting to see!

I've posted the trailer below. Let me know what you think! 

Do you have a favorite Marvel hero, villain, or story? I'd love to hear it. Comments, please!!

FYI: Agent Peggy Carter is my favorite Marvel heroine. Loki is my favorite baddie and the Cap and Bucky are my favorite Marvel bromance. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

November Giveaway Hop: Young Adult ARC Pack (US Giveaway)

Book Birthday Party, Day Two: Author Julie Lessman

Blogaversary Celebration Day One: Author, Janet Dean