Breathtaking Suspense from Patricia Bradley: Silence in the Dark (LoganPoint, Book 4)


Silence in the Dark
Logan's Point, Book 4
Patricia Bradley
Revell Books
ISBN: 9780800724184

The Story:
Two years ago, Bailey Adams broke off her engagement to Danny Maxwell and fled Logan Point for the mission field in Chihuahua, Mexico. Now she's about to return home to the States, but there's just one problem. After Bailey meets with the uncle of one of the mission children in the city, she barely escapes a sudden danger. Now she's on the run--she just doesn't know from whom. To make matters worse, people who help her along the way find themselves in danger too--including Danny. Who is after her? Will they ever let up? And in the midst of the chaos, can Bailey keep herself from falling in love with her rescuer all over again?

My Thoughts:
I knew this book was going to be a winner from the get go. Drug cartels, kidnappings, murder, - what more can a suspense fan wish for in a novel? From the first page I was swept up in a wave of intrigue that didn't ebb until the last page. Suspense stories have kind of gone by the wayside for me, but this is the second one in as many weeks that has really captured my interest and reignited my love of an adventure. Even though it's a little preachy, Bailey's story is definitely one to grab if you like a clean, fast-paced read. I love the idea of lost loves reunited, so this story has that going for all you romantics, too. ;) Silence in the Dark is the perfect summer suspense!

~ My Rating: 4 out of 5 stars ~

*I receive complimentary books for review from publishers, publicists, and/or authors. I am not required to write positive reviews. The opinions I have expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255.*

Happy Reading!


Comments

Post a Comment

I love your comments, keep 'em coming!!!

Popular posts from this blog

November Giveaway Hop: Young Adult ARC Pack (US Giveaway)

Book Birthday Party, Day Two: Author Julie Lessman

Blogaversary Celebration Day One: Author, Janet Dean