Poldark Season Three Teaser Trailer!

Sooooo, I'll be the first to admit it, Ross Poldark is NOT my favorite character right now. In fact, after ~that~ season two scene, I'm pretty sure I will never be a fan of his again. However, this series has such a wealth of complex, interesting characters, that I am still very much looking forward to season three!

Will Dwight and Caroline's love continue to survive in spite of the obstacles thrown their way? Will Demelza continue to hold her own against Ross? Will Elizabeth and George move away and spare us all? I can't say as I've ever found a couple who were more deserving of each other. Hmmmm...those Warleggans sure are a nasty bunch, aren't they?

If you're wondering about all these characters so many have come to know and love (or hate!), take a peek at the trailer for season three! I'm so glad that the BBC has decided to bless us with a third season so soon after the second. I hope that PBS follows suit for its US viewers. Don't make us wait too long.





Comments

  1. Renee. I've never seen this show, but I'm guessing I'd also enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yessss! It is another fabulous British drama. Let me know what you think if you give it a watch!

      Delete

Post a Comment

I love your comments, keep 'em coming!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Book Birthday Party, Day Two: Author Julie Lessman

November Giveaway Hop: Young Adult ARC Pack (US Giveaway)

Happy 50th, Doctor Who (Giveaway Post!!)