Movies Based on Books: Forever My Girl (January 19, 2018)

I just love a romance novel, as I'm sure you know if you've visited this blog more than once. I also love a movie of lost love, found again. That said, I'm super pumped to see Forever My Girl. Forever My Girl is a new movie that releases nationwide on Friday based on the book of the same title by Heidi McLaughlin.

Below you'll find the blurb for the book ~

Forever My Girl
The Beaumont Series, Book 1
Paperback from Amazon!
I was never supposed to be a rock star. I had my life all planned out for me. Play football in college. Go to the NFL. Marry my high school sweetheart and live happily ever after.

I broke both our hearts that day when I told her I was leaving. I was young. I made the right decision for me, but the wrong decision for us. I've poured my soul into my music, but I've never forgotten her. Her smell, her smile.

And now I'm going back.

After ten years.

I hope I can explain that after all this time.

I still want her to be my forever girl.


Here's the trailer for the movie!




Let me know what you think and what your plans are for the weekend! This movie could be the perfect movie to see if you're looking for something fun to do with your girlfriends.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

November Giveaway Hop: Young Adult ARC Pack (US Giveaway)

Book Birthday Party, Day Two: Author Julie Lessman

Blogaversary Celebration Day One: Author, Janet Dean