Coco Wheats...the Creamy Hot Cereal with the Cocoa treat!

Ok this is so weird but do any of you guys have any really obscure foods that you like that it seems no one has heard of or are very hard to find in the stores! Well I have one and it's called Coco Wheats! I love it so much I named my dog after it! It's like Cream of Wheat (which is NASTY by the way) but it's chocolate flavored! I mean who doesn't like chocolate cereal? None of my friends have ever heard of it! They're missing out when they eat their plain old Oatmeal for breakfast when they can have the chocolatey goodness that is Coco Wheats!!! :-D

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

November Giveaway Hop: Young Adult ARC Pack (US Giveaway)

Book Birthday Party, Day Two: Author Julie Lessman

Blogaversary Celebration Day One: Author, Janet Dean