A great Website!!

Hi everyone!

Well I thinks it's time I told you guys about the site that I'm SOOOO addicted too! It's called swaptree! It's an awesome site and it's totally free to be a member! If you are a bookworm like me or if you watch a lot of movies, play video games, or listen to cd's you should really check this site out! The basic premise is you swap books, cd's, video games, or dvds that you have already watched, played, or whatever for movies, books, cd's or games that you would like to have! I've been doing it since Oct. 08 and I LOVE it! Just a warning though, once you start you'll get addicted!

Here's the link so you can see if swaptree is something you might like to do!

www.swaptree.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book Birthday Party, Day Two: Author Julie Lessman

November Giveaway Hop: Young Adult ARC Pack (US Giveaway)

Blogaversary Celebration Day One: Author, Janet Dean