Spring is on its way!

Yay, it's going to be 60 degrees this weekend!!! Woohoo can you tell I'm sick of winter? Yeah I'm a warm weather kind of person! Haha but in the summer I'll be complaining on here that I'm too hot, it's too humid, I have sun burn, etc.

What's your favorite thing about Spring? I love seeing all of the baby animals and the daffodils! I like the daffodils because they seem to pop up out of nowhere with their bright sunshine yellow (and sometimes white) blooms! The birds always come and build a nest right outside my front door on the post of my porch! It can be messy sometimes but it's nice to hear the baby birds peeping for their parents! Come on Spring get here soooon!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book Birthday Party, Day Two: Author Julie Lessman

November Giveaway Hop: Young Adult ARC Pack (US Giveaway)

Blogaversary Celebration Day One: Author, Janet Dean