Teaser Tuesday!

MizB @ Should Be Reading hosts Teaser Tuesday every week at her blog! This gives everyone the opportunity to share a few lines from a new book they're reading or one of their old favorites.

Here are the rules for Teaser Tuesday!
1. Grab your current read.
2. Let the book fall open to a random page.
3. Share two teaser sentences from that page, somewhere between lines 7 and 12.
4. Share the title of the book that the “teaser” comes from, so people can find the book if they like the teaser.
5. PLEASE avoid spoilers!!!!!

It's been a while since I featured a paranormal romance on Teaser Tuesday so this week I am sharing a bite (pun intended) from Molly Harper's book, Nice Girls Don't Have Fangs. I'll be reviewing it later this month so be sure to watch for that.



Nice Girls Don't Have Fangs (Jane Jameson Series, Book 1)
by Molly Harper
Copyright 2009
Pocket Star Books
384 pages
ISBN: 978-1-4165-8942-6
Paranormal Romance

Teaser from page 133:

"I turned my attention back to my face-rearranging buddy, who was seconds from slamming me like a rag doll into the hood of an old Mustang. Let me tell you, solid American engineering hurts."


Be sure to visit MizB!!!!!

Comments

  1. *high-five!!*

    Niiiice one!! Leave it to you to find probably the ONLY mention of a Mustang in the entire book!!! LOL

    ~ Lori

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great teaser! I have this book and the who series on my list of to be read. They seem like great books.

    I rotate weeks from the teaser to Where are you? memes. This week was Where are you, if you would like to stop by...
    http://melissa-melsworld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love your comments, keep 'em coming!!!

Popular posts from this blog

November Giveaway Hop: Young Adult ARC Pack (US Giveaway)

Book Birthday Party, Day Two: Author Julie Lessman

Blogaversary Celebration Day One: Author, Janet Dean