Great News Whovians!

Squee! I'm so excited only a little over a month til the premiere of series 6 of Doctor Who! BBC America will be airing it on April 23 at 9pm (EST). Although I don't get BBC hopefully I'll be able to download it on iTunes or on Amazon's Video on Demand! In the meantime I'm re-watching series 5 and loving it. I don't know about you but I need another dose of the Doctor ASAP!

Check out the cool promo poster for series 6! LOVE!

Doctor-Who


For more details check out Entertainment Weekly!

[E71051A476806AF34863DC84F40396F4.png]

Comments

  1. I miss the old dr. He was a hottie!
    I love the new layout... it's been a while since I visited, hasn't it? The reader really keeps me moving but sometimes I forget to actually leave comments. Oops!

    Have a terrific day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha I love this Doctor, he's adorable IMO. It's good to see you around again! Happy watching and happy reading!

    XOXO~ Renee

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love your comments, keep 'em coming!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Book Birthday Party, Day Two: Author Julie Lessman

November Giveaway Hop: Young Adult ARC Pack (US Giveaway)

Blogaversary Celebration Day One: Author, Janet Dean