Downton Abbey News!

For a limited time you can watch Downton Abbey, the Emmy award winning Masterpiece Classic series that I absolutely loved completely free on PBS.org! While others are watching series two already we people in the United States have to wait until January (boohoo) but in the meantime if you haven't seen the first series now's your chance to catch up. Also check out the extras about the series on the new PBS Downton Abbey website while you're there including the preview for series two. Doesn't it look amazing? I'm so excited to see what happens next to the Crawley's and the staff at the Abbey.


***********

Season Two Preview

Watch the full episode. See more Masterpiece.

[E71051A476806AF34863DC84F40396F4.png]

Comments

  1. I loved the first season of Downton Abbey and am eager for the second. Fabulous acting. Stunning costumes. Captivating storyline.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WONDERFUL British series - seeing the first series was a real gem. =) Just lovely; I couldn't agree more Keli and Renee.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Renee,
    I wanna wish you a HAPPY BE-LATED BiRTHDAY to you. I'm so sorry I missed it, but I've been pretty lazy in getting around the blogesphear. We love DA, and I'm dying to watch season two. My whole family is kind of addicted to it, which is totally a good thing around here:-)
    Love ya,
    Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so, so excited for the return of Downton Abbey!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love your comments, keep 'em coming!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Book Birthday Party, Day Two: Author Julie Lessman

November Giveaway Hop: Young Adult ARC Pack (US Giveaway)

Happy 50th, Doctor Who (Giveaway Post!!)