Squee! Another Love Comes Softly Movie!!!

Okay so I don't get the Hallmark Channel but those of you who do are SO lucky! I did not know that they were making a prequel to the Love Comes Softly film series until I saw this online today @ Charleybrown's site, Enchanted Serenity of Period Films! It's called Love Begins and it premieres on September 17 at 9/8c.

Love Begins - About the Movie

Clark Davis’ (Wes Brown) adventurous dreams of seeing the world are put into jeopardy after he and a friend start a fight which damages a local cafe. Through a plea deal with the Sheriff (Jere Burns) and cafĂ© owner Millie (Nancy McKeon), Clark works off his sentence as a farmhand for the Barlow sisters, Ellen (Julie Mond) and Cassie (Abigail Mavity).

Older sister Ellen doesn’t understand Cassie’s friendly nature with Clark; she agreed to the Sheriff’s offer only because the farm has become too much to maintain alone. Clark is slowing winning Ellen over, but suddenly suffers a traumatic head injury in a fall. After Ellen nurses him back to health, her former fiancĂ© returns to win her back. Will Clark travel on or stay behind where love begins?

And here's the trailer!


Doesn't this look soooo good?! You guys who have Hallmark have to watch and let me know how it is.

[E71051A476806AF34863DC84F40396F4.png]

Comments

  1. Oh my gosh - NO WAY!!! :D :D :D

    OK, I have to admit that I'm a little sad to think of Clark with anyone else, but I know that he did have a life (and wife) before Marty, so...

    Thank you so much for telling us about this and sharing the trailer! I wasn't expecting this, which makes it even more exciting!! I wonder if it will come out on DVD some time... (Maybe this would be good for my Christmas list...?)

    ~Amber

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooooooooo I love it. How cool. I always enjoy these.

    Thanks for the tip.

    I don't have cable but I always wish there was a way to purchase the Hallmark channel alone.

    Regarding the actress, doesn't she remind you of Maria Bello's a bit?

    ReplyDelete
  3. How exciting!!

    My momma was asking me about it a few weeks ago. My SIL told her they were making a new movie. I searched and searched... excited, and told her unfortunately, NO. I was wrong, though! :)

    There used to be all kinds of free(legal) ways to watch the cable channels online. I think you end up having to pay for most of them now, but I'm still looking.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so exciting!!

    I love Janette Oke. I've read all her books and watched all the movies. This movie "Love begins" looks good and I noticed on the website there is another one airing October 1st called "Love's Everlasting Courage"

    I'll have to wait for the DVD's to come out, since we don't get the Hallmark channel. Hope they don't take to long to put them out! Thanks for posting this!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like I'm not the only one excited about this movie! If any of you see it PLEASE let me know how it was!!!

    Cathy, I missed that but thank you for pointing it out! It looks really good too! I have to say though that it's going to be hard to top Love Comes Softly. I just loved the chemistry between Katherine and Dale.

    XOXO~ Renee

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE these movies! THANKS for letting us know about your Black N Gold Birthday Party!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Thanks for posting it at The Book Club Network. A Place for all kinds of Book Fun!!

    HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

    Nora St.Laurent
    www.bookfun.org

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have all the movies in the series on DVD that have been put out so far. I didn't know there were prequels in the works. I'll be on the lookout for both of them. I don't have cable, so I hope Hallmark releases them on DVD soon after they air.

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh gosh, thank you so much for the heads up, renee!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love these movies! Thanks for sharing about the new one, Renee! I just set up the DVR to record. : )

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oooooh, I'm sooo excited! I loved this series!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looks like I'm one in a million...but I love the books, and dislike all the movies, excepting the first two. :( However, y'all enjoy!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love your comments, keep 'em coming!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Book Birthday Party, Day Two: Author Julie Lessman

November Giveaway Hop: Young Adult ARC Pack (US Giveaway)

Happy 50th, Doctor Who (Giveaway Post!!)