10 Free Inspirational Romances for Your Kindle!

When I was younger I used to read the books in the Heartsong Presents romance line like they were going out of style. Sadly, I have gotten away from reading mass market books that are published monthly simply because I am running out of space, not because I don't enjoy the stories. If you're like me, challenged for space, now you don't have to worry about finding room on your shelves since these can go in your virtual library. While tucked up in bed searching for freebie deals last night on my Kindle I found 10 Truly Yours, formerly known as Heartsong Presents, titles available for $0! Yep. That's free, zip, zilch, nada, nil, etc -- a HUUUUUUGE savings as I remember these books running around 4 bucks a pop back in the day. Take advantage while you can if you're a fan of the line and hey, if you've never read one of the books why not give it a try? AS ALWAYS, please double check before ordering a book to make sure it's still free. Here are just a few I found, there may be more. Enjoy!






























Happy Reading!





Comments

  1. Thanks for the heads up! I used to read these all the time ... I'll have to dive back in as I have time. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool. Thanks for the heads up sweetie.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love your comments, keep 'em coming!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Book Birthday Party, Day Two: Author Julie Lessman

November Giveaway Hop: Young Adult ARC Pack (US Giveaway)

Blogaversary Celebration Day One: Author, Janet Dean