My First TeeFury Experience!

I'm a bit of a geek. When it comes to Doctor Who and Sherlock I fangirl a little a lot. I'm always looking for fun and creative ways to outwardly show my love for my favorite shows and books. I've found that t-shirts are some of the most fun and inexpensive ways to let my inner fangirl shine.
Squee! It matches my Sherlock book purse to a T! Pun intended! ;-)
Through Facebook friends, I discovered the joys of the exclusive fan artist created t-shirt from TeeFury. I'm always a little reluctant to purchase clothing online because even with tees, it's difficult to judge what sizes and colors will work best for me, but I decided to take the plunge and peel off the 12 bucks + shipping for this "I Believe in Sherlock Holmes" shirt. It's impossible to get Sherlock merchandise in stores, so online is pretty much the only way to go even if you're picky about sizing. After waiting 12 days to print and ship, my shirt finally arrived today and I knew before I tried it on it was going to be a favorite. I am shirtlocked! ;-) 100 percent cotton, it's lightweight and comfortable to wear anytime and the screen print design looks bright and seems like it will hold up to beatings from the washing machine. Be sure to follow care instructions on the tag. I recommend ordering a size or two up like I did if you want your shirt to fit after washing.


I am Shirtlocked...err...Sherlocked!
The coolest part about TeeFury is the $11 price tag ($1 or $2 upcharge applies for larger sizes) plus $3 shipping make them a bargain. Shirts are available in men's, women's and youth sizes so the whole fam can go geek chic! Each day they offer a different design from a different artist, so if you see a print you like, you have to snap it up right away. TeeFury gives $1 from every shirt sold back to the artist. It's awesome that the "little guys" get credit!

There are a few downsides to shopping on TeeFury. As I said, each design is offered for only 24 hours, so if you see a shirt but you're broke it's too bad, too sad. Returns seem like they would be a hassle. From what I understand, if a shirt doesn't fit you have to pay return shipping and you aren't guaranteed to get the same tee in the size you need due to the limited run of the design.

When all is said and done, I'm really pleased with the TeeFury experience and will definitely buy from them again! I think I need a new Doctor Who shirt. ;-) I'd love to hear your thoughts on TeeFury or any other t-shirt sites you recommend.

***Remember to check out today's exclusive design on TEEFURY.com!



Comments

  1. Renee, I will definitely "check out" TeeFury because of your review--thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is that you!!?? You are SO cute. I love it. I love the shirt!!!!! And adorbable purse too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Juju! That's me in the pic and that's my purse and shirt! ;-)

      Delete
  3. Thanks! I JUST got them from glasses.com. I never had Ray-Bans before, but they are already my favorite pair of glasses I've ever owned. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love your comments, keep 'em coming!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Book Birthday Party, Day Two: Author Julie Lessman

November Giveaway Hop: Young Adult ARC Pack (US Giveaway)

Happy 50th, Doctor Who (Giveaway Post!!)