Exclusive Teaser Trailers from SDCC

You. Guys. SDCC, or San Diego Comic-Con for those of you not as familiar with geek speak, is THE place to be if you love movies, TV, comics, or pop culture of almost any kind. Unfortunately, I have never had the opportunity to attend, but I always follow the goings on pretty closely online. There are always a plethora of teasers, character reveals, and of course exclusive movie trailer releases. This year's SDCC guests have not disappointed. I gotta say I thought superhero films were getting a liiiittle played out, but boy was I wrong. The trailer for Wonder Woman just blew me away and the second official Doctor Strange trailer is trippy as all get out. And the tagline for that one..."The impossibilities are endless". Whoa. Superheroes are clearly here to stay and both films are bound to be blockbusters or I'll eat my hat!




Is there anything from SDCC that you want to discuss? What films are you most excited to see? Any surprising TV news? Please feel free to comment! 


ETA: Bonus Sherlock Series 4 trailer just released! 😍😍😍😍




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

November Giveaway Hop: Young Adult ARC Pack (US Giveaway)

Book Birthday Party, Day Two: Author Julie Lessman

Blogaversary Celebration Day One: Author, Janet Dean