Shades of Summer - Warby Parker's Field Series Sunglasses Collection

Everyone who knows me will tell you that summer is my favorite time of year. I've always loved warm, sunny days when I can relax on the deck or by the ocean with a good book. I think it's because I was born on the last day of summer that the appreciation for the season comes naturally. Here in Pennsylvania the season seems to race by. You gotta soak up the sun while it's high in the sky...with the proper SPF, of course! While books and beaches are two things I associate with summer, flip flops and sunglasses are two other key ingredients for the perfect summer.

Just in time for county fair season, the folks at Warby Parker, a top name in prescription eyewear, have introduced a line of multi-layered sunglasses (the Field Series collection) that are definitely on-trend and perfect if you want to achieve a unique look. Is there such a thing as uncool sunglasses? Not at Warby Parker ! I am such a sucker for a bold frame. My wardrobe tends to lean towards black, white, and neutral hues, so my glasses and sunglasses need to have a pop of color. 

The Warby Parker Field Series Sunglasses collection is so chic. With three distinct styles, the Reed, the Grady, and the Bonnie there is something to suit virtually everyone's tastes. My favorite pair are the "Bonnie" shades in Walnut Tortoise with polished gold. They have a bit of a steampunk vibe that does my geeky ol' heart good. The gold is the perfect way to add color to any ensemble. The best part is they are available with prescription lenses, too. Warby Parker doesn't let you down. Starting at $225 ($145 without prescription), they are a bargain. I've seen designer sunglasses at typical brick and mortar stores at well over $300! Ugh. Who needs to shell out 300 plus dollars? I'd rather use the extra money for more books to read on vacation. 

What are your summer must-haves? Which Warby Parker shades would you wear? Have a book that is an amazing beach read? Please share in the comments section! 

*No compensation was received for this post. All opinions expressed are my own.*



Comments

  1. Renee, I love the look of these, although I am not sure how the round shape would look on my face.

    I've been away on a trip but am back now! Have a terrific weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been following all of your lovely Instagrams online! It looks like you had an amazing time!

      Delete

Post a Comment

I love your comments, keep 'em coming!!!

Popular posts from this blog

November Giveaway Hop: Young Adult ARC Pack (US Giveaway)

Book Birthday Party, Day Two: Author Julie Lessman

Blogaversary Celebration Day One: Author, Janet Dean