Book Review: Tall, Dark and Fangsome (Immortality Bites Book 5) by Michelle Rowen

Tall, Dark and Fangsome (Immortality Bites, Book 5)
by Michelle Rowen
Copyright 2009
Forever/ Hachette Book Group
340 pages
ISBN: 978-0-446-50585-7

Sarah Dearly's life as a vampire well...kinda sucks! Besides the fact that she's got a super sexy master vampire boyfriend and a few good friends, life has been hell. Stuck living with a curse from a now dead, psycho witch and the unwanted attentions of former vampire hunter leader, Gideon Chase makes life extremely difficult. Will she live her life with all the vampire clich├ęs or loose it as well as those she holds dear?

Well as you know I love this series and after reading this 5th and final book in the Immortality Bites series I was not disappointed. When I started the book I thought I had it all figured out including the "bad guy" in the story...well I was wrong and I think that's totally awesome as I'm usually pretty good at guessing the bad guy. Sarah is the same Sarah that we've grown to love except now she has a dark side that she has to overcome but she still has that terrific humor and is always getting into trouble. POTENTIAL SPOILER coming up!!!!!!!!! *Sigh* Thierry is still as HOT as ever especially since he's back as the Red Devil! The ending for Tall, Dark and Fangsome was great and just worked out how I thought it should. It was all wrapped up nicely and was a great ending for a fabulous series! I can't wait to read what Ms. Rowen comes out with next!

To read more about Michelle Rowen and her books please visit:
http://www.michellerowen.com/

My reviews of :

Book 1, Bitten and Smitten
Book 2, Fanged and Fabulous
Book 3, Lady and the Vamp
Book 4, Stakes and Stilettos

Comments

  1. I'm so glad you enjoyed this book! :)

    ~ Lori
    http://sugarangrits.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yeah I loved it! Thanks again! :-)

    XOXO~ Renee

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love your comments, keep 'em coming!!!

Popular posts from this blog

The Sound of Silver by Rachelle Rea Cobb Birthday Blog Tour + Giveaway!

Poldark Season Three Teaser Trailer!

TLC Book Tours: The Daredevil Snared by Stephanie Laurens (Review + Giftcard Giveaway!)