FINALLY! A Sneak Peek at Sherlock, Series 3!

Apparently, I should go on bike rides everyday. The universe is trying to tell me that it's a good thing to try and get healthy and as a reward decided to gift me with this lovely Sherlock, Series 3 teaser trailer. Facebook and other social sites were exploding with posts and messages about the series when I popped online during my cool down session a few minutes ago. So much for cooling down.... I'm going to aim for 30 miles on the trail next instead of 15.5 miles, with hopes I get rewarded with an actual episode! Who am I kidding, the 30 miles on the trail will probably happen waaaay before series 3. What an optimist, eh? Ha ha! Well I hope you all enjoy this little tidbit as much as I did, I think I've watched it 10 times already. I threw in a "bonus" that I found from the Hey, Sherlock... Tumblr page that you might enjoy too. ;-)





Comments

Post a Comment

I love your comments, keep 'em coming!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Book Birthday Party, Day Two: Author Julie Lessman

November Giveaway Hop: Young Adult ARC Pack (US Giveaway)

Blogaversary Celebration Day One: Author, Janet Dean