Early Preview: Code Triage (Mercy Hospital, Book 3) by Candace Calvert

Candace Calvert is one of my absolute favorite authors and a super nice person to boot! I am sooo excited for the next book in her Mercy Hospital series, Code Triage! I have the feeling that this is going to be my favorite, especially since this is the best cover in the series! Below is a sneak peak of the cover and book blurb taken from Candace's blog! Enjoy!


Cover Blurb:

Dr. Leigh Stathos likes her ER shifts fast, furious and adrenaline-infused, “Treat ‘em and street ‘em” with no emotional complications. Life’s taught her a soul-rending lesson: nothing lasts forever, including marriage. The clock is ticking toward the end of hers. Then an unwelcome confrontation with “the other woman” begins a whole new set of lessons.

San Francisco police officer Nick Stathos never gives up, whether protecting his patrol neighborhood, holding fast to faith—or trying to save his marriage. Seven days is all he has to reach Leigh’s heart. But when a desperate act of violence slams Golden Gate Mercy Hospital into lockdown, it starts a chain of events that will change lives forever.


Pre-order from ChristianBook!

Comments

  1. I just picked up the first book in this series from the library. Looking forward to reading it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome cover! ;)

    I still haven't had a chance to read the first 2 books. Soon...

    {{hugs}}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhh, this one looks and sounds sooo good, Renee! Can't wait to read this one.....and perhaps it wouldn't hurt to read the other 2 in the series. LOL;~D
    Love Ya,
    Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for this preview (and the kind words), Renee. Sara, I love my library readers--hope you'll send me a note and let me know how you liked "scrubbing in" with Critical Care. Lori and Ashley: May I suggest a summer read? ;-)
    Would love to have you both on the Mercy Hospital team.
    Blessings,

    Candace

    ReplyDelete
  5. Renee - don't you love how influential we are - LOL!! Just read a book that mentioned the Steelers and thought of you ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love your comments, keep 'em coming!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Book Birthday Party, Day Two: Author Julie Lessman

November Giveaway Hop: Young Adult ARC Pack (US Giveaway)

Happy 50th, Doctor Who (Giveaway Post!!)