Waiting on Wednesday: The Crimson Cipher by Susan Page Davis


Jill over @
Breaking the Spine hosts a weekly meme that features one book that you can't wait to be released! Be sure to visit Jill's site to see what she and other readers can't wait to get their hands on.

This week's WoW post is The Crimson Cipher by Susan Page Davis. I've read the first 2 books in Summerside Press' Christian Romantic Suspense line and I loved them so I can't wait to read their summer releases which also includes Stars in the Night by Cara Putnam!

The Crimson Cipher
by Susan Page Davis
Copyright 2010
Summerside Press
ISBN: 9781609360122
320 pages
Fiction/Christian

From ChristianBook:
The year is 1915---and navy cryptographer Emma Shuster is determined to defend the U.S. against acts of German sabotage! Using the expertise she gained by helping her late father develop a cipher system, she teams up with Lt. John Patterson. But can they outwit the cunning adversary known only as Kobold---German for "goblin"?

Available July 2010 from Summerside Press!

Comments

  1. This one looks wonderful! I can't wait to read it either. Cara C. Putnam's book also looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This does sound really interesting! If I'm remembering correctly, Susan Page Davis also wrote "Wyoming Brides," which I really enjoyed (although they sound like completely different stories!). ;) I really like this cover, too!

    ~Amber

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for featuring my upcoming book! You're right, Amber, Wyoming Brides is one of my historical collections. I've written several suspense and several historical and can't decide which I like best--so this one is a historical suspense, the best of both worlds! Michelle, I can't wait to read Cara's book either.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have some good books to look forward to reading. I hope you'll enjoy them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you everyone for stopping by! I love to find out about new books to put on my wihslist and this summer there are a ton coming out so when I get to read this one I have no idea! LOL!

    Thank you so much Ms. Davis for stopping by too! I'll bet your super excited for your first Summerside book! ;-)

    XOXO~ Renee

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love your comments, keep 'em coming!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Book Birthday Party, Day Two: Author Julie Lessman

November Giveaway Hop: Young Adult ARC Pack (US Giveaway)

Happy 50th, Doctor Who (Giveaway Post!!)