Teaser Tuesday!


MizB @ Should Be Reading hosts Teaser Tuesdays every week at her blog! This gives everyone the opportunity to share a few lines from a new book they're reading or one of their old favorites.

Here are the rules for Teaser Tuesdays!
1. Grab your current read.
2. Let the book fall open to a random page.
3. Share two teaser sentences from that page, somewhere between lines 7 & 12.
4. Share the title of the book that the “teaser” comes from, so people can find the book if they like the teaser.
5. PLEASE avoid spoilers!!!!!

This week's teaser comes from a book that I am currently reading entitled, Love Remains (Matchmakers, Book 1) by Kaye Dacus. So far I'm enjoying it and hope to post a review soon! In the meantime here's a tidbit to whet you appetite!

Love Remains (Matchmakers, Book 1)
by Kaye Dacus
Copyright 2010
Barbour Books
320 pages
ISBN: 978-1-60260-989-1
Fiction/Christian/Romance


"They'd effectively taken away her ministry--her source of joy--without even asking her how she felt about it."

***Excerpt from page 154 of Love Remains. Copyright 2010, Kaye Dacus.***

Be sure to stop by and read other great teasers at MizB's blog!

Comments

  1. I've been wondering about this author. sounds good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This teaser particularly touches me this week, as my beloved boss was demoted for basically no reason and in such an undignified manner that if I didn't have to feed my bebes, I'd have quit myself in protest!

    My Teaser is here: http://jewelknits.blogspot.com/2010/09/teaser-tuesdays-september-28-2010.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really enjoy her books! This was on of my favorites - I'll read it again & again!
    My reviews of her books are here: Hott Books

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh pooor girl!
    Awesome teaser :)

    Here is my TT :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Poor girl. I love the cover, though.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooooh, sounds like a good book!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm looking forward to this series! ;)

    *hugs*

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love your comments, keep 'em coming!!!

Popular posts from this blog

November Giveaway Hop: Young Adult ARC Pack (US Giveaway)

Book Birthday Party, Day Two: Author Julie Lessman

Blogaversary Celebration Day One: Author, Janet Dean