Special "Top Ten" List

Hey everyone! Be sure to stop by Christian Historical Fiction today where I posted a special Top Ten Christian Historical Fiction book list. It was sooooo hard for me to choose just ten historical books so I can't even begin to imagine how difficult it will be for me to choose ten books for my overall Top Ten Books list later this year for this blog! Please stop by today and comment by leaving your thoughts on my picks and let me know what you would have picked, I would really love to know! Who knows maybe someone will get an idea for a last minute Christmas gift! ;-)

Christian Historical Fiction Top Ten List

Comments

Post a Comment

I love your comments, keep 'em coming!!!

Popular posts from this blog

November Giveaway Hop: Young Adult ARC Pack (US Giveaway)

Book Birthday Party, Day Two: Author Julie Lessman

Blogaversary Celebration Day One: Author, Janet Dean