Back from the Beach!!

Wheewww I'm back from the beach!! It seems like I've been away from my blog for ages!!! It has been 10 days!! Since I left the beach at 3:30AM this morning I won't be doing a book review today...I'm just waaaayyyy too exhausted! I'll be back up and running full speed tomorrow with more reviews!

By the way...I totally didn't read ANYTHING while I was at the beach! Yeah I know right?! I took 8 books and didn't get to start on one!!!! For starters it was over 90 degrees most of the time so I stayed in the water and when I wasn't in the water I was in the car and I get VERY carsick if I read sooooo...yeah you get the picture! I don't think I'll be going on vacation again this summer so check back often for new book reviews and updates!

Happy Summer,

-Renee

Comments

  1. Aw, I'm glad you guys had good weather while you were away... and I'm selfishly glad you're back, because I miss you! Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you're home! LOL I'm glad you had fun, but I can't believe you didn't read a single book! *gasp*

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love your comments, keep 'em coming!!!

Popular posts from this blog

November Giveaway Hop: Young Adult ARC Pack (US Giveaway)

Book Birthday Party, Day Two: Author Julie Lessman

Blogaversary Celebration Day One: Author, Janet Dean