Busy in Ohio!

Hello all,

I'm sorry I neglected to tell yinz guys (I'm from Southwestern Pennsylvania so I'm allowed to use "Pittsburghese") that I'll be out of town until June 8th sooooo I won't be able to keep up my blog this week! June is going to be a very busy month for me, as the weekend of June 20th I'll be leaving again for a week, but this time for a relaxing vacation at OBX!!! Woohoo!!! I will be posting some reviews next week so be sure to look for those! I'm not sure what books they will be but I'm hoping they'll be terrific reads! Plus, when I return from OBX I'm sure I'll have a few more reviews to post as I'll be reading while I'm working on my tan...errr...well sunburn :-P So look for me then! Til then best wishes, for a great Summer reading season!

Love ya,

Renee

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

November Giveaway Hop: Young Adult ARC Pack (US Giveaway)

Book Birthday Party, Day Two: Author Julie Lessman

Blogaversary Celebration Day One: Author, Janet Dean