Book Review: Fanged and Fabulous (Immortality Bites, Book 2) by Michelle Rowen

Michelle Rowen
Fanged and Fabulous (Immortality Bites, Book 2)
2007
Warner Forever
368 pages


Okay so I have a terrible habit when it comes to getting books in the mail, I want to start reading immediately sooo the result of this habit is that I have about 10 books that I'm 5 chapters into! Well today I received Fanged and Fabulous by Michelle Rowen in the mail and I started it...and I'm proud to say I finished it!

Fanged and Fabulous is the continuing story (Bitten and Smitten Book 1 review here) of newly turned vampire, Sarah Dearly and her 600 year old boyfriend Thierry de Bennicoeur . Since the gossip flies around the club, Haven and throughout the streets of the city Sarah is mistakenly identified as the "slayer of slayers" which causes nothing but problems. She has to deal with both hunters and vampires who want to prove they can catch this tough vampire chick while also trying to find out what her BF's affections really are.

Once again Michelle Rowen has done a terrific job, writing a humorous and at times dramatic book. The reference to Spiderman made me laugh out loud for the first time in a long time. I just love that Sarah's not "angsty" like most vampires (Thierry has enough of that for the both of them :-D ) but she seems rather contented about being a vamp, other than her aversion to blood! This is definitely a book that all you Sookie Stackhouse fans will enjoy. Well I'm off to read Book 3, Lady and the Vamp!

To find out more about Michelle Rowen and her books please visit her website:
www.michellerowen.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

November Giveaway Hop: Young Adult ARC Pack (US Giveaway)

Book Birthday Party, Day Two: Author Julie Lessman

Blogaversary Celebration Day One: Author, Janet Dean