Everything Austen Challenge: Lost in Austen Part II


I thought I was going away this weekend but those plans fell through so I was able to watch the second half of Lost in Austen **sigh** it was a gooood weekend ;-)

So from that sentence alone you can tell how much I LOVE this movie! Just a warning though, if you aren't open to messing with the story line of Pride and Prejudice you probably won't like the movie at all! This is the best romantic comedy I've seen in a long time. The second half has some VERY unexpected twists and I was getting a little worried at the the end but everything worked out like I wanted. Let's just say I NEVER would have thought to hear the words "Tinky Winky" uttered by Mr. Darcy. If you want to laugh out loud this is DEFINITELY a great movie to watch. If you haven't read Pride and Prejudice (gasp!!!!!) you probably won't get the humor at all. So if you haven't read P&P go read it, then relax and enjoy this great twist on the story!

Comments

  1. Wow, I can see the excitement in your post :) I loved it too and I'm waiting for a rewatch! And Elliot Cowan is so amazingly brooding.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah Elliot Cowan is great in this movie...however I think I have a crush on EVERYBODY who has played Mr. Darcy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, your blog is so cute! I like the layout. And I'm always excited to hear about another person who was sucked into Lost In Austen like I was. Hope you're enjoying the Everything Austen Challenge so far!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks littleyuzu! I just changed the layout last night. And yes I'm enjoying the Challenge so far and I hope you are as well! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love your comments, keep 'em coming!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Book Birthday Party, Day Two: Author Julie Lessman

November Giveaway Hop: Young Adult ARC Pack (US Giveaway)

Blogaversary Celebration Day One: Author, Janet Dean