Teaser Tuesday!


MizB @ Should Be Reading hosts Teaser Tuesday every week at her blog! This gives everyone the opportunity to share a few lines from a new book they're reading or one of their old favorites.
Here are the rules for Teaser Tuesday!

1. Grab your current read.
2. Let the book fall open to a random page.
3. Share two teaser sentences from that page, somewhere between lines 7 and 12.
4. Share the title of the book that the “teaser” comes from, so people can find the book if they like the teaser.
5. PLEASE avoid spoilers.

Just yesterday I received Austenland by Shannon Hale, I've never read any of her books before but so far this one is pretty good! Look for my review of Austenland tomorrow, until then here's a teaser!


"Years later, she considered seeing a therapist about this one until she realized that Dave 'Fancy Hands' Atters wasn't the guy holding her back--the blame really lay with Fitzwilliam 'I love you against my better judgement' Darcy."

Excerpt from page 69 of:


Austenland
by Shannon Hale
Published by Bloomsbury USA
Copyright 2007
202 pages
ISBN: 978-1-59691-286-1
Fiction

Be sure to visit MizB!!!

Comments

  1. I read Austenland in July--I really liked it. :) Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely adore Austenland!! Fantastic book - and Shannon Hale is so cool. Got to hear her speak about this book a few years ago when she did a session at the Southern Festival of Books.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This one was a really lite read for me. It was OK. But still fun. Here's mine: http://gofita.blogspot.com/2009/10/teaser-tuesdays.html

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love your comments, keep 'em coming!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Book Birthday Party, Day Two: Author Julie Lessman

November Giveaway Hop: Young Adult ARC Pack (US Giveaway)

Blogaversary Celebration Day One: Author, Janet Dean