Top Ten Books on My Wishlist!
Lori over @ Some of My Favorite Things recently started a cool new meme that asks bloggers to list their top 10 most wanted books each week!
Here are the rules:
*Look through all of your book wishlists
*Decide which 10 you really want
*Visit Lori's blog and post them in your comment or make a post on your blog with a link back to her Top 10 post!
*You can list books from any genre
*It doesn't matter if they are already available for purchase, newly released, coming soon, etc.
* If you see a book on someone's WL that you're willing to get rid of, let them know! They may be willing to swap for something on your WL!
* Take Lori's button and add it on your post or on your sidebar!
This week I decided to chose ten books from series' such as Harlequin, Heartsong, and Steeple Hill. I like to have these on hand when I don't have a lot of time but want to read a good story.
10. Francesca (HH 266) by Sylvia Andrew
9. Miranda and the Warrior (An Avon True Romance) by Elaine Barbieri
8. Kansas Courtship (Love Inspired Historical) by Victoria Bylin
7. The Duke's Redemption (Love Inspired Historical) by Carla Capshaw (love the cover!)
6. The Gladiator (Love Inspired Historical) by Carla Capshaw
5. The Law and Miss Mary (Love Inspired Historical) by Dorothy Clark
4. Cowboy Daddy, Jingle Bell Baby (Harlequin Romance) by Linda Goodnight
3. Tess and the Highlander (An Avon True Romance) by May Mcgoldrick
2. Sierra Bride (HH series) by Jenna Kernan
1. Her Colorado Man (HH series) by Cheryl St. John (another great cover!)
REMEMBER to stop by Lori's blog to see what books others can't wait to get their hands on!