Top Ten Books on My Wishlist!


Lori over @ Some of My Favorite Things recently started a cool new meme that asks bloggers to list their top 10 most wanted books each week!

Here are the rules:
*Look through all of your book wishlists
Decide which 10 you really want
*Visit Lori's blog and post them in your comment or make a post on your blog with a link back to her Top 10 post!
*You can list books from any genre
*It doesn't matter if they are already available for purchase, newly released, coming soon, etc.
* If you see a book on someone's WL that you're willing to get rid of, let them know! They may be willing to swap for something on your WL!
* Take Lori's button and add it on your post or on your sidebar!

Last week my Top Ten List consisted of Contemporary Christian Romances, this week I'm going to go with some great looking Young Adult novels...*gasp* only one is a historical, very unusual for me!!! :-P

10. Intertwined by Gena Showalter
9. It's Not About Me (Second Glances, Book 1) by Michelle Sutton
8. It's Not About Him (Second Glances, Book 2) by Michelle Sutton
7. The Vampire Diaries, The Return: Shadow Souls by L. J. Smith
6. The Vampire Diaries, The Return: Nightfall by L. J. Smith
5. The Van Alen Legacy by Melissa de la Cruz
4. Demon Princess by Michelle Rowen
3. Jekel Loves Hyde by Beth Fantaskey
2. Splendor by Anna Godbersen
1. Jessica's Guide to Dating on the Dark Side by Beth Fantaskey

REMEMBER to stop by Lori's blog to see what books others can't wait to get their hands on! If you have any of these books and would like to make a trade let me know! I have a lot of Christian fiction that I would love to trade!

Comments

  1. Great list, Renee...thank you so much for participating.

    I love the cover of Splendor! I know, I know...I've really got to read the whole Luxe series. LOL

    Love ya ~ Lori

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, cool, I see that my two books made your list and there isn't even a vampire in either one of my books. :) Thanks for listing them. I feel special.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love your comments, keep 'em coming!!!

Popular posts from this blog

November Giveaway Hop: Young Adult ARC Pack (US Giveaway)

Book Birthday Party, Day Two: Author Julie Lessman

Blogaversary Celebration Day One: Author, Janet Dean