Waiting on Wednesday: Last Sacrifice (Vampire Academy, Book 6) by Richelle Mead


Jill over @
Breaking the Spine hosts a weekly meme that features one book that you can't wait to be released! Be sure to visit Jill's site to see what she and other readers can't wait to get their hands on.


This week my pick is Last Sacrifice by Richelle Mead! I loved the first 5 books in the Vampire Academy series so I'm uber excited for the final book...I want to see how it ends! BTW I'm Team Dimitri ;-)



Murder. Love. Jealousy. And the ultimate sacrifice. Now, with Rose on trial for her life and Lissa first in line for the Royal Throne, nothing will ever be the same between them.

Pre-Order HERE!

If you love paranormal/vampire romance this is a terrific series.

*Shhhh* don't tell but I think I like it better than the Twilight series!

Comments

  1. Hey, I'm doing a book giveaway on my blog and thought you might be interested!

    http://amandarosetew.blogspot.com/

    Great Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pic! This book is on my WL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've heard the best things about this one. But I'm on a vampy diet ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love your comments, keep 'em coming!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Book Birthday Party, Day Two: Author Julie Lessman

November Giveaway Hop: Young Adult ARC Pack (US Giveaway)

Blogaversary Celebration Day One: Author, Janet Dean