Winner!!!

I always enter everyone's name in the list randomizer @ random.org and whichever name the randomizer chooses as NUMBER ONE is the winner! Sooooo the lucky winner for this week's drawing of A Tailor-Made Bride by Karen Witemeyer is...




List Randomizer
There were 16 items in your list. Here they are in random order:

1.casey
2.joy
3.carrie
4.barbarajan
5.janice
6.amber s
7.michelle
8.emma
9.ashley
10.juju
11.julie
12.maureen
13.linda kish
14.theresa
15.merry
16.sara
Timestamp: 2010-08-14 04:21:06 UTC

Casey has been sent an email for her mailing address info if she doesn't respond within 48 hours another winner will be drawn. Thank you all so much for your continued interest and support of my blog. Look for more giveaways soon!

Comments

  1. Thanks Suko.

    And THANK YOU Renee!!! I am SO excited and I do believe I replied before that 48 hour deadline was up. Puhleeeease tell me I did??? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL yeah you did Casey! Congrats and enjoy your book!

    XOXO~ Renee

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love your comments, keep 'em coming!!!

Popular posts from this blog

November Giveaway Hop: Young Adult ARC Pack (US Giveaway)

Book Birthday Party, Day Two: Author Julie Lessman

Blogaversary Celebration Day One: Author, Janet Dean