Blog in Progress

Hello everyone, I'm in the process of getting my blog more organized so please be patient, if you stop by and see something "weird" on it just ignore it, chances are I'm in the process of adding or editing. Thanks to my new friend Ruth I'm slowly but surely getting things figured out and improving the appearance of this blog! Please swing by Ruth's blog, it's terrific! She reviews many different types of books including some nonfiction. I hope my blog can look half as good as hers!!!

Ruth's blog:

http://rannthisthat.blogspot.com/

Comments

  1. Thanks for the link. Your blog is looking better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I worked on it a little bit the past few days getting the background, my font colors corrected and my neat little bookshelf. Actually trying to get the little bookshelf figured out was the hardest part, slowly but surely I'll get the hang of this!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love your comments, keep 'em coming!!!

Popular posts from this blog

November Giveaway Hop: Young Adult ARC Pack (US Giveaway)

Book Birthday Party, Day Two: Author Julie Lessman

Blogaversary Celebration Day One: Author, Janet Dean