Exciting Week of Passion!

Head's up to everyone who is a reader of Christian Romance! I just found this great contest on My Friend Amy's blog to win copies of books from Julie Lessman's, Daughters of Boston series.

Let me tell you, I loved these books, they're chock full of romance, faith and other issues of the heart and they're unlike any Christian romance I've read before...and I read A LOT of it, so I know!!! So if you have time, check out the contest here and read the great blog articles and reviews posted by Amy throughout the week!

You can also stop by Julie's website to learn more about this wonderful series!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

November Giveaway Hop: Young Adult ARC Pack (US Giveaway)

Book Birthday Party, Day Two: Author Julie Lessman

Blogaversary Celebration Day One: Author, Janet Dean