Movie I Wanna See: The Young Victoria

Okay as you can see from the description underneath the title of my blog, I mostly feature fiction books that I have read or want to read and occasionally I'll post about the Pittsburgh Steelers, my favorite NFL team. Well today I felt that I had to post about a MOVIE that I can't wait to see!

I'm not much of a movie goer because there simply aren't a whole lot of historical or period dramas/romances being released, but one film has really caught my eye, The Young Victoria starring Emily Blunt and Rupert Friend. It is the story of Queen Victoria and Prince Albert and the struggles they face in their own relationship as well as being people of power in England. I can't wait to see this...if I can find a theatre around here that is playing it!



Comments

  1. I am so excited to see this film! It looks fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This does look like a truly great movie. Thanks for sharing this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That does look interesting. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope this opens up in your area soon! It's soooo good! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. My friend has seen this already and loved it! I think the movie poster is so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi everyone! I hope I can see this soon *fingers crossed* When I do I'll let you guys know how it is...but I'm SURE I'm going to love it!

    @Inthehammockblog- I KNOWWWWW!!!!! I LOVE the poster, i need to get my hands on a copy LOL!

    XOXO~ Renee

    ReplyDelete
  7. Renee,
    Have to agree also! My sis and I might go and see it...looks too good to pass up! Lol! However, we might be waiting for it to come out in the "Previously Chewed" section at Hollywood Video...
    Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'd like to see this, too.

    Carla
    http://writingtodistraction.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. That looked fabulous!!! I hope it'll be at a theater near me, too. :o)

    In the mean time, you may want to check out Victoria & Albert. It was a BBC miniseries that was about her entire reign and their marriage, if you haven't seen it already. I enjoyed it! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Christy! After I saw this preview I went out and looked to see if the BBC had made any kind of series/film about them and of course I found Victoria and Albert! LOL! Between books and movies my wishlist is gigantic.

    xoxo~ Renee

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love your comments, keep 'em coming!!!

Popular posts from this blog

November Giveaway Hop: Young Adult ARC Pack (US Giveaway)

Book Birthday Party, Day Two: Author Julie Lessman

Blogaversary Celebration Day One: Author, Janet Dean