Top 5 Books I DIDN'T Read in 2009!

Sooo even though I read a ton of books in 2009 there are a few great looking Christian fiction books that I DIDN'T get to read last year that I hope to read this year! Here they are!

1. Wind Dancer- by Jamie Carie


















2. Beyond this Moment (Timber Ridge Reflections, Book 2)- by Tamera Alexander


















3. A Lady Like Sarah (A Rocky Creek Romance, Book 1)- by Margaret Brownley


















4. Love Finds You in Holiday, Florida- by Sandra D. Bricker


















5. Love Finds You in Bethlehem, New Hampshire- by Lauralee Bliss


















REMEMBER if you have a top 5 fave books or books you didn't get to read but wish you had stop by Ashley's blog to see how you can enter to win one of them!

Comments

  1. These look like good or great books, Renee. I look forward to your future reviews.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent choices, Renee!! The only one I've read is Beyond This Moment, and it's definitely on my Top 10 list for 2009...you're gonna LOVE it! :) Your other 4 choices are in my overflowing TBR piles.

    I didn't realize we could post books we DIDN'T get to read! Oh well...it's still a fun giveaway. :p

    Happy 2010! {{hugs}}

    ~ Lori

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read 1,2,& 4. I had number 5 on my wish list. I guess great minds really do think alike. lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have 1 & 4 on my bookshelf, and really want to get a copy of A Lady Like Sarah...I keep seeing it everywhere!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I read Wind Dancer and really enjoyed it. It is a different take on the heroine. I ended up reading several more of Jamie Carie's books. I like her as an author.
    Candace

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love your comments, keep 'em coming!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Book Birthday Party, Day Two: Author Julie Lessman

November Giveaway Hop: Young Adult ARC Pack (US Giveaway)

Blogaversary Celebration Day One: Author, Janet Dean