Winner!!!!!

Photobucket


Since my designated name drawer was already asleep I used random.org to choose the winner from the 11 of you who commented. The lucky person whose name the randomizer listed first was Katy!!!

Katy has been emailed and has 48 hours to get back to me with her address information or I will choose another winner.

Thank you to all who entered and continue to stop back! I don't think I will be holding anymore DVD giveaways in the future but I will DEFINITELY be giving away more books!

Comments

  1. Congrats to Katy!

    BTW ~ Linore Burkard has offered another free copy of The Country House Courtship on my blog ~ provided I get 10 comments on my review of her book. So if you know anyone who is still interested in a copy... It's not really a drawing, just something nice she is doing (but I don't have near 10 comments yet).

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love your comments, keep 'em coming!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Book Birthday Party, Day Two: Author Julie Lessman

November Giveaway Hop: Young Adult ARC Pack (US Giveaway)

Blogaversary Celebration Day One: Author, Janet Dean