Suzanne Woods Fisher Book Tour Announcement!

If you live in Pennsylvania, or Maryland you're in for a real treat, author Suzanne Woods Fisher will be participating in several book signings throughout the area. I have never been to an author event so this will be a first for me but I'm planning on going to the signing in Cumberland! I love Suzanne's books so I'm super excited! Unless plans change I'll be posting pics here next week so be on the lookout! In the meantime check out the schedule and see if you can make it to one (or more!) of the signings.


For more information check out the Facebook event page here:
https://www.facebook.com/events/152518584886070/

Happy Reading!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

November Giveaway Hop: Young Adult ARC Pack (US Giveaway)

Book Birthday Party, Day Two: Author Julie Lessman

Blogaversary Celebration Day One: Author, Janet Dean