What to Watch: Sanditon, Coming January 12th to PBS!

I interrupt your regularly scheduled cold, miserable autumn to bring you a sizzling new Sanditon trailer! Guys, I'm freaking obsessed with this series (my Tumblr has turned into a Sanditon side blog). It has aired in the UK already and let me tell you, it rocks. I won't give spoilers, but the ending is the world's worst cliffhanger, so I urge you to give this series a watch in January and demand a second season with me! The chemistry between the two leads is off the charts. Y'all won't regret it. It is based on Jane Austen after all! Watch the trailer and HMU in the comments or @ me on Instagram or Twitter with your thoughts!

You can pre-order a copy of the novelization of this series of Sanditon by Kate Riordan or order a copy of the series companion book The World of Sanditon now so you can be all caught up (or spoiled!) by the time the series airs in January!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

November Giveaway Hop: Young Adult ARC Pack (US Giveaway)

Book Birthday Party, Day Two: Author Julie Lessman

Blogaversary Celebration Day One: Author, Janet Dean