The Awards Keep on Coming!

I just finished redesigning my blog...so I am soooo excited to post this new award from Lori (aka SugarandGrits) from over @ Some of My Favorite Things on my new blog! Thank you so much Lori!!! XOXO!!!

The Award: Let’s Be Friends Award:



What it means: Blogs that receive the Let’s Be Friends Award are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers.

Rules: Deliver this award to 8 bloggers.

Weeeelll I don't think I know 8 bloggers so I'm going to give this award to:

Heather!!!! @ Gofita's Pages one of my very best blogger friends and a loyal commentor!! Please check out her blog, it's great!

Comments

Post a Comment

I love your comments, keep 'em coming!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Book Birthday Party, Day Two: Author Julie Lessman

November Giveaway Hop: Young Adult ARC Pack (US Giveaway)

Blogaversary Celebration Day One: Author, Janet Dean