Mailbox Monday

Today I'm trying something new that I found at Marcia's The Printed Page blog, it's called Mailbox Monday where I list all of the new books that arrived in my box throughout the week! As a swapper on Swaptree and PaperBackSwap, a moocher on Bookmooch, and a reviewer for Thomas Nelson's BRB Blogger review program I get books nearly everyday. Below are the books I received. Be sure to visit Marcia at the link above to see what fun books others are going to be reading!!!


This week from Bookmooch I received:

The Master's Match by Tamela Hancock Murray



Encounter the Light by Donna Fletcher Crow





From PaperBackSwap I received:

Today's Embrace by Linda Lee Chaikin


From Thomas Nelson BRB program I received:
A Man of His Word by Kathleen Fuller





From various blog contests I received:

The Kidnapping of Kenzie Thorn


The Hope of Refuge by Cindy Woodsmall


Comments

  1. You got some great books! Good for you! :)

    I've been trying to post mine all day, but just can't seem to get around to it...I'm going to try again right now. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my I know what you mean! Getting the pictures is the most time consuming believe it or not!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. And you've already finished TWO of them...wow, I'm impressed! Nice selection you've got this week.

    Happy reading! You can see my mailbox here.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love your comments, keep 'em coming!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Book Birthday Party, Day Two: Author Julie Lessman

November Giveaway Hop: Young Adult ARC Pack (US Giveaway)

Blogaversary Celebration Day One: Author, Janet Dean