Waiting on Wednesday: Maid to Match by Deeanne Gist


Jill over @ Breaking the Spine hosts a weekly meme that features one book that you can't wait to be released! This week Jill's pick is This is Where We Live by Janelle Brown, click HERE to check it out and to see links to what others are waiting on!

Deeanne Gist is one of my favorite author's so I'm always excited to read her books! My pick this week is her next release, Maid to Match due out this summer.

Maid to Match
by Deeanne Gist
Copyright 2010
Bethany House Publishers
368 pages
ISBN: 978-0-7642-0408-1
Historical Fiction/Romance

From the publisher:
Falling in Love Could Cost Her Everything

From the day she arrives at the Biltmore, Tillie Reese is dazzled--by the riches of the Vanderbilts and by Mack Danvers, a mountain man turned footman. When Tillie is enlisted to help tame Mack's rugged behavior by tutoring him in proper servant etiquette, the resulting sparks threaten Tillie's efforts to be chosen as Edith Vanderbilt's lady's maid. After all, the one rule of the house is no romance below stairs.

But the stakes rise even higher when Mack and Tillie become entangled in a cover-up at the town orphanage. They could both lose their jobs, their aspirations ...and their hearts.

Releases June 2010 from Bethany House Publishers!

Comments

  1. I've never done this meme, but it seems like fun. Thanks for presenting a book-to-be.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so with you on this one too! Can't wait for it to come out. Love the cover!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my gosh, I have been waiting for this one to come out for so long!!! I have been trying to find another maid and footman type romance to tide me over, but apparently there are none!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like that cover! I haven't read anything by Deeanne Gist yet. I'll have to remember to keep an eye out for this one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't wait for this one! I'm a big Deanne Gist fan and this one looks like her best yet (though Bargain has to be my fave so far).
    Love Ya,
    Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm with you..I can't wait for this one! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love your comments, keep 'em coming!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Book Birthday Party, Day Two: Author Julie Lessman

November Giveaway Hop: Young Adult ARC Pack (US Giveaway)

Happy 50th, Doctor Who (Giveaway Post!!)